$200K — $250K *
Title: Director/ VP Strategy & Insights
Location: PA, NJ, NY, CT, or Boston
It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint® team! We believe that a strong, team-oriented environment is key to the success of any endeavor. We’re looking for talented team members who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
The ideal candidate will strike a balance between data analysis and marketing. They will be an “outside of the box thinker” well-versed in marketing and creative strategies. Consultative in nature and a natural self-starter, they will enroll others to see the vision of their innovative ideas and solutions.
· Play an active role in the development of presentations that effectively tell the story of the Point-of-care opportunity to current and potential advertising clients.
· Demonstrate PatientPoint leadership through historical success and projections
· Translate data into meaningful market & consumer insights
· Collect and analyze research data, including but not limited to, Rx & Mx Claims, Epidemiology, OTC, category/client/brand-specific information
· Unearth relevant consumer insights and develop best-in-class business cases
· Help optimize POC spend
· Be a SME for healthcare data and analytics, helping advise clients on the pros and cons of various data types and vendors, while helping across a range of analytical approaches and methodologies
· Study market trends to develop thought leadership in the healthcare industry
· Support a client’s strategic and tactical marketing planning
· Act as consultant to clients and agencies by providing a point of view on mix allocation against POC, potential opportunities using data trends, and suggesting avenues to leverage POC solutions to drive incremental revenue
· Participate in the development of compelling sponsorship opportunities and programs that leverage PatientPoint’s unique reach and engagement capabilities.
· Act as the key point of contact between internal & external clients (research and analytics teams) and research CoEs by participate in client/agency meetings from initial brief to final presentation
· Liaise with internal resources in delivering on client/project and assist in developing of their category expertise in order to provide enhanced consultative service to Sales and better meet client needs
The ideal candidate should have:
· 10+ years of healthcare marketing and/or research experience at a pharmaceutical, or vendor agency
· Experience with healthcare and pharmaceutical data sets (i.e. Rx/Mx, APLD, Epidemiological data)
· Deep domain knowledge of pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical and inventive storyteller. Can articulate and defend a position with insights and facts
· Strong project management experience: outstanding organizational skills, great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
· Commitment to understanding multiple business categories, trends, and developments; clients’ businesses and respective needs
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, nd Word
· College degree required, MBA a plus
· Knowledge of the Point-of-Care a plus
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays. No relocation is available.
PatientPoint® is a patient engagement solutions company passionately committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better™. By harnessing the power of technology, our omnichannel platform more effectively educates and empowers patients, caregivers and staff to deliver improved health outcomes and an enhanced patient experience. For 30 years, hospitals, health systems, physician offices and sponsoring brands have trusted PatientPoint and its more than 450 team members to provide a uniquely integrated experience across care settings.
Valid through: 3/23/2021