Position: The Director / VP of Sales and Marketing is a key leadership position that will drive the continued growth of our . You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving all revenue objectives delivered through the Marketing, Sales, and Business Development departments. This is a high profile leadership position.
This is your chance to be a driving force to our future success as we develop innovative software solutions in the PaaS, Cloud, On-Demand Bare Metal, and Managed Servers markets. You must have demonstrated success building and developing strategic, analytical, and creative teams with a strong focus on optimizing revenue growth through on-line marketing techniques.
Location: We are open to filling this role remotely (within the United States) or from our Denver, CO or Virginia Beach, VA offices.
Who Will Excel:
- Someone passionate about growing new opportunities. We're looking for an experienced risk taker who has proven their success with growing revenue in hosting space and open source software/technology environments.
- Leaders who believe that all team members deserve a chance to rise to the occasion. Our mantra for the last 20 years is to have an honest desire to see people succeed. We seek leaders that are aligned with this philosophy and have proven ability and the willingness to invest their time to professionally develop team members.
- Someone with deep online marketing experience with proven success in applying strategies and techniques that result in substantial revenue growth for new and existing product lines.
- Leaders who have directed revenue growth for a variety of subscription based products.through their efforts and can adapt processes and strategies for long term, sustainable growth.
- Producers who enjoy building and managing new processes, systems, and structures through a data driven approach.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee, drive and scale revenue across all marketing and sales funnels across product lines to $100 million book of business.
- Maintain autonomy and accept total responsibility for the establishment and achievement of revenue goals.
- Develop and implement successful Go To Market strategies.
- Lead high functioning, cross-departmental teams in the areas of Marketing, Sales, and Business Development.
- Actively identify opportunities for revenue growth through sales and marketing activities.
- Create strategic processes for large scale inbound and outbound marketing initiatives.
- Assess performance across teams for efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Actively identify opportunities to influence the creation of new products and enhancements to existing product lines.
- Proven experience directing revenue growth for a technical company.
- Experience within the open source application software industry.
- Ability to lead a team to achieve both personal development and company goals.
- Experience marketing and selling subscription services at the consumer level.
- Track record of product road map creation.
- Have a passion for growth and a self-driven nature.
- Proven ability in managing sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
We are currently seeking an experienced, strategic, and inspiring Director or VP of Sales and Marketing to join our team either onsite in one of our offices or remotely. These are exciting times at InMotion as we expand our brands to service the next generation of customer needs.
This is a chance to be a driving force to our future success as we continue to develop innovative software solutions in the industry.
Founded in 2001, InMotion Hosting is a privately held provider of traditional web hosting and ultramodern XaaS solutions. InMotion Hosting has set itself apart from the competition with hundreds of thousands of customers, a permanent commitment to top support, and ongoing successes in technological innovation.
The final compensation package will be dependent on experience and skill set. Annual total compensation starts at $180,000+ and will be dependent on experience and skill set.