A successful candidate for this position will exhibit the following characteristics and professional capabilities:
- Broad and deep existing relationships across the health care Provider landscape to immediately lever actionable business opportunities.
- Understand the nuance intricacies of the health system purchasing and contracting process.
- Ability to extend relationships within the C-suite and to other senior executives at health system and medical group organizations.
- A deep understanding of the history, issues and trends in both government-sponsored and commercial reimbursement that are impacting the immediate and future business activities of health care Provider organizations.
- Comprehension of and fluency with eHealth's portfolio of technology, content and service offerings to effectively communicate the company's value proposition for both the health system and their senior patient populations.
- Be self motivated and comfortable with sales quota retention, ongoing relationship management, and a can-do mentality required in an early stage channel of the organization.
- 5+ years of executive-level health care engagement experience with a particular focus on large hospitals and integrated delivery networks
- 5+years of a quantifiable, proven sales track record in the provider market
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and CRM applications ie: SalesForce.com
- Ability to work effectively remotely, while traveling, and reside close to major airport
- Deep knowledge of and fluency in hospital/health system revenue, operations and reimbursement policies and trends
- Ability to travel extensively
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to impact relationship activities with external partners and drive execution with internal resources
- Dual focus on originating new partner relationships AND executing relationships to maximize revenue generation
- Education: Bachelor's degree required; advanced degrees with health policy or operations focus are beneficial