The successful candidate will play an important role in supporting EVERSANA’s well-established data analytics, health economic and market access services for global pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, nutrition and wellness, and medical device and diagnostics. The position can be based in our existing US, Canadian or European offices or base remotely.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
- Lead multi-disciplinary research teams and provide HEOR and methodological leadership at all stages of projects from planning to communication.
- Lead and support studies related to health economics including cost-effectiveness and budget impact model design and analyses.
- Execute projects that exceed client expectations while remaining on-time and on-budget
- Develop and review materials for accuracy, consistency, quality, and conformity to EVERSANA standards.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Provide scientific leadership, lead research teams, mentor junior staff, and build new business.
- Ensure projects adhere to high standards of health technology assessment and regulatory agencies
- Build relationships with clients that result in ongoing business opportunities
- Develop proposals, budgets, and timelines
- Identify and develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- All other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
People leaders must possess both the skills to effectively accomplish these tasks and the emotional intelligence to do so in alignment with our cultural values. In addition to the critical management and leadership tasks listed above, this role also includes the following unique responsibilities:
- Responsible for and oversee projects and teams.
- Supervise the activities of staff; communicate interpret and discuss with team the company policies and procedures.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior staff
- Promote a positive and energetic work environment through healthy and effective communication, a strong work ethic, and professional conduct
- Determine job objectives, work methods and performance standards; review performance relative to departmental objectives discussion appraisal with each employee and performance
EXPECTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Travel : (Up to 20%)
- Hours: (Minimum 40/hours per week)
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- A minimum of an graduate degree in a related field science (e.g., Life Sciences, Biostatistics, Statistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics).
- Three (3) years’ direct work experience in health research, consulting, health technology assessment, market access or a related field
- Proven project and staff management skills; a minimum of one year of experience managing projects and staff required
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, demands, and timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage personal and project team members’ time across competing projects
- Proven ability to identify and respond to different communication and work styles of team members and contractors
- Demonstrated leadership, teambuilding and team-motivating skills
- Demonstrated planning and decision-making skills
- Strong strategic, problem solving, and analytical abilities
- Proven relationship building capabilities; developing and maintaining strong client relationships, effectively interacting with peers
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- PhD or MSc in Life Sciences, Epidemiology, Health Economics or related field/thesis.
- Five (5) years’ direct work experience in health research, consulting, health technology assessment, market access or a related field
- Three (3) years’ experience managing projects and staff required
- Three (3) years’ experience analyzing patient-level data from clinical trials and/or real-word evidence
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The physical and mental requirements along with the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.