Job ID: EN_US_1704599
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2017. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Director U.S. Crop Marketing (1704599) – Research Triangle Park, NC
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a professional like you to lead the U.S. Crop Marketing organization consistent with BASF’s 5-year business strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for strategic overview and involvement of market segment strategies, product pricing, portfolio management, and product positioning to ensure AP maintains a sustainable profitable business in the region.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Formula for Success
- Driving strategic decisions for the business, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and implement the 5-year strategic business plan to ensure that BASF will be competitive and sustainable within the segment.
- Successfully engaging across the organization, you will work withother U.S. Crop Leadership Team members to execute marketing strategies.
- Leveraging your educational and professional background in marketing management within the agricultural chemical industry, you will play a key role in making critical decisions for the business unit regarding the strategic direction of the organization.
- As a role model, you will build an innovative and entrepreneurial marketing team and proactively develop talent in a systematic and consistent approach.
- Your ability to cultivate meaningful relationships with key customers will be a valued asset as you will participate in crucial negotiations and planning to drive the value of the BASF business.
For further information on Agricultural Products with BASF, please select:
BASF: Create Chemistry with the Agricultural Products Division