This position assists the Vice President of Treasury in leading the treasury team and implementing cash management and treasury strategy. Oversees and sets strategy for project management initiatives and treasury operations including cash management and liquidity, debt management and compliance, foreign currency, interest hedging and risk management strategy, regulatory compliance, and other financial analysis and modeling. Responsible for managing and leveraging treasury workstation and other systems. Serves as a representative to the banking community.
- Leads, coaches, and develops the treasury operations team
- Provides subject matter expertise to the department and company
- Proactively builds and maintains cross-functional, multi-office relationships
- Drives treasury project load including acquisition, divestitures, joint ventures, related integrations & diligence, accounts receivable and payable streamlining, bank structure analysis, and additional financial analysis and modeling
- Oversees the Company’s liquidity position, including planning and execution of investment and borrowing strategies,
- Responsible for all debt management reporting, compliance and repayment analysis including credit facility and corporate covenant management
- Evaluates processes and identify opportunities to upgrade and/or leverage systems
- Oversight of regulatory compliance and filings
- Assesses risk and implements hedging programs and strategies for FX and interest
- Maintains and cultivates bank relationships
- As part of departmental continuous improvement, evaluates and develops policies, procedures, and controls
- Works with other corporate finance functions (accounting, audit, legal) to ensure accurate and timely accounting for matters related to cash, investments, debt and inter-company activity
- Drives, manages, and/or participates in initiatives and ad-hoc special projects related to all areas of Treasury.
- B.S. Accounting, Finance or Management; M.B.A. or other advance degree in finance is a plus
- CTP / CCM preferred; CPA preferred
- Minimum 10 years relevant treasury, finance and accounting experience, ideally with a minimum of 4 years in corporate treasury with strong accounting experience/knowledge.
- Experience managing a group of at least 3 direct reports.
- A proven track record of problem solving and managing multiple complex projects
- Ability to successfully lead and develop a multi-location team
- Thrives on managing ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with complex cash management structures and Joint Ventures
- Knowledge of derivative accounting and reporting, capital and currency markets
- Proven track record of managing integrations of large acquisitions
- Ability to lead collaboratively across functional/organizational boundaries.
- Prefer experience in SEC reporting and SOX compliance
- High proficiency in the use of Excel; Access and treasury workstation knowledge a plus
- Strong cash management, capital markets, foreign exchange and capital allocation strategies experience
- Strong analytical skills balanced with business acumen; equally comfortable in both strategic and tactical capabilities
- Professional presence and ability to interact with senior management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
Ventas, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to the successful candidate.
Ventas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ventas, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.
- Apply with LinkedIn