Responsible for developing new Treasury Management strategies and solutions to allow companies to experience greater cash flow efficiency.
- Works with line account officers (Commercial, Income Property, Municipal, and Fiduciary) or individually develops prospects for sale of Treasury Management services such as online banking, remote deposit capture, positive pay, merchant services, etc.
- Educates line account officers in assigned territory in the knowledge and use of Treasury Management services. Assists them with pre-qualifying prospects with Treasury Management needs.
- Analyzes company Cash operations. Develops, proposes and professionally presents comprehensive Treasury Management solutions based on client needs and objectives.
- Consults with prospects and clients to identify needs and recommend the Treasury Management services to meet those needs. Prepares proposal including pricing.
- Maintains detailed records related to sales activities. Submits reports on sales and calling. Collects information for quotations from other departments as appropriate.
- Responsible for adherence to all compliance program, including but not limited to, completion of all required and assigned training modules by establishing due dates.
- Serves as liaison between current and potential clients and the bank to resolve questions regarding products/services.
- Keeps informed of current activities in the Treasury Management field including new products and services.
- Recommends improvements in existing products or product mix to meet competitive products.
- Understands and complies with requirements of all laws and regulations applicable to position.
- Sells to and maintains contact with major accounts within territory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Treasury Management and general banking services and bank operations
- Compose letters/memos and coordinate meetings
- Planning and organizing
- Research information
- Outbound sales calling
- Written and verbal communication
- Strong sales skills
- Analytical and research
- Bank product and service knowledge
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and directly related experience
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience