Director Transformational Change Management
The Director Transformational Change Management is responsible for leading the analysis, design, development, establishment, and evaluation of the Ascension Transformational Change strategy, philosophy, framework and supporting resources. Including organizational design and structure, change readiness assessment, and support and administration of national change efforts by using evidence-based development principles, best practices knowledge, and leveraging thought leadership. .
- Lead, manage, and develop the transformational change management team to achieve goals, objectives, and deliverables.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of the transformational change strategy, philosophy, framework, and supporting resources incorporating evidence-based development principles, industry best practices, and leveraging thought leadership.
- Actively engage and partner with business, HR leaders and the OD&L Advisory Network to ensure relevance, consistency and sustainability of change management solutions, including program alignment to business readiness and adoption.
- Lead the development and maintenance of strategies and processes to track, monitor, and communicate the success of transformational change efforts.
- Create a portfolio of transformational change practices and resources that equip leaders and associates to build capabilities and embed transformational change management in their day to day operations and strategic initiatives.
- Bachelors level degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or related field; Master’s degreepreferred
- At least 5 years of experiencerequired; 8+ years of experience developing and implementing Organizational Development/Effectiveness and/or HR talent programs in large, complex environments preferred
- At least 3 years of leadership experience
- Enterprise/System and/or In-market experience developing and implementing Organizational Development/Effectiveness and or HR talent programs in a healthcare environment
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into program solutions and action plans.
- Possesses expert level knowledge in the areas of Organizational Development, Organizational Effectiveness, Change Leadership and Change Management
- Demonstrates skill in successfully building collaborations that integrate numerous, diverse stakeholder needs and input into the development and implementation of enterprise-wide programs and solutions
- Possesses the ability to effectively lead and manage a virtual team
- Strong program management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and consequential deadlines
- Ability to build strong, trusted relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Exhibits leadership presence that instills trust and credibility in the actions and outcomes for the CoE
- Possesses the ability to think and create at an enterprise level
- Ability to assess business needs and diagnose complex organizational and business issues
- Possesses excellent consultative, partnering, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Exhibits strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates Servant Leadership behaviors