Our practice provides value-added business advisory services to help top tier clients solve complex strategic, financial, and operational challenges. TAS clients are banks, investment banks, insurance companies and consumer finance companies that extend mortgage, home equity, credit card, automobile, educational, and other types of financing to consumers. Our portfolio of business advisory services is focused on the implementation of solutions based on industry best practices. Key services include: credit risk management; market risk management; model risk management and governance; capital adequacy and stress testing (Basel III & Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review); Dodd-Frank Title 7 implementation support; and general financial / risk system selection and implementation assistance. Navigant’s TAS practice also performs business profitability measurement and improvement, business strategy review and implementation, financial and operational risk and controls reviews, industry benchmarking, enterprise risk management, and regulatory and legal compliance reviews.
Our practice is an established thought leader on complex consumer finance industry issues. We have an on-going dialogue with industry stakeholders such as regulatory agencies, and regularly benchmark industry practices for our clients. Due to our industry focus and in-depth knowledge, we are able to proactively identify and assist our clients resolve a wide range of potential issues before they impact our clients.
We are looking for smart, inquisitive, and hard-working team players who enjoy challenging project work. Candidates who have demonstrated the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, successfully handle multiple tasks, and effectively work as part of a team are preferred.
- Provide clients with pre-/post- M&A advisory (pre-acquisition earnings impacts, management buy-outs, and strategic advisory)
- Primary advisor to clients/manage engagement team members
- Manager/Oversee/Train/develop other business valuation professionals
- Network with peers in other geographic markets and in other areas of assurance, tax and business consulting; and
- Contribute thought leadership in practice area
- Professional Certifications: ABV/CPA, ASA or CFA
- Experience valuing complex financial instruments
- Experience selling business valuation service to private equity groups
- Experience with Option Pricing Models, Monte Carlo and Binomial Models
- Practice development and management, marketing and thought leadership as it relates to private equity groups
- Successful candidate will have experience in managing client relationships and leveraging them to sell Firm solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop business and a productive referral network
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to travel to clients and other Navigant offices
- Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously
- Self-motivator with ability to work independently
- Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities of others
- Frequently travels by airplane, train or car as necessary to perform work at anotherlocation