The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we're growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We're proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation's prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we're looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother's room, and flexible work hours!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a Training Strategy and Roadmap: Lead the design and implementation of core training programs including employee on-boarding and continuous training across all levels of the organization
- Design Curriculum: Create and customize training curriculum and collateral to build employee skills / competencies
- Ensure every program has a clear evaluation strategy in place. Track and regularly report on program impact. Share metrics and insights with business leaders
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders and key stakeholders
- Create and / or customize training curriculum and collateral to build employee skills / competencies
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in building and scaling training programs
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus
- Has created and successfully managed delivery of training solutions
- You have experience in developing training strategies that include digital training
- Strong influencing skills; ability to work in a collaborative and team-centric culture
- Can position themselves as a trusted advisor to senior leaders and executive sponsors
- Demonstrated curiosity and ability to deliver with speed, quality and continuous iteration
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and work efficiently
- Extremely detail-oriented and results-driven
- Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals
- You are an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others with a track record of building high performing teams
NICE TO HAVE
- Scope-Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations effective achievement of objectives.
- Complexity-Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.