Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, package and maintain technical and business training courses for both internal and external customers of the Numerix Software Suite of Products; inclusive of the software's user interface, infrastructure, configuration, customization, and programming.
- Collect, analyze and report program metrics and feedback from participants and clients.
- Ensure that the training program is delivered on time, in context and is aligned with business processes/procedures.
- Understand the training needs of the relevant user groups and ensure training is tailored accordingly.
- Create and analyze training contracts or training clause in Software license agreements and make sure that they follow the rules.
- Create and deliver training modules face-face and online.
- Create and deliver supporting reference materials like manuals
- Build a strategic plan to develop a program that is a revenue generating operation with regional leads
- Prepare courses to be delivered across multiple platforms, including classroom training, e-learning, blended learning and webinars
- Tailor existing and new training and development content to meet customer’s business needs.
- Conduct orientation sessions in collaboration with HR and IT department.
- 3-5years of systems/software/financial services training experience in developing and delivering bespoke training programs in an Investment Bank or large Financial Services organization.
- Familiarity with Product Structures, Curve Buildings, Pricing Models, Risk and Market and Reference Data.
- Strong knowledge of financial mathematics: Models in BS framework, Monte Carlo techniques, Numerical Methods, Stochastic Processes
- Strong knowledge of derivatives: Interest Rate derivatives, FX and EQ derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Risk/Sensitivity Analysis, Commodity and Inflation class
- Experience of delivering training both in the classroom and via remote delivery tools e.g. WebEx
- Able to travel as required (up to 25% domestic and international).
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and effective working relationships with all levels of staff, including senior management.
Bachelor’s degreerequired; Master’s degree or PhD preferred.