Responsible for the strategic vision and tactical execution of a fully-integrated corporate training and development program intended to support employee development across multiple functional area including the creation, implementation, administration, and evaluation of all training and development initiatives. This role will drive strategic initiatives, such as the implementation of a career development model and associated competency framework designed to engage, develop, and retain top talent.
- Responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of training and development programs for all corporate-office employees.
- Collaborate with training team members in Commercial to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging of training initiatives, collaborate for the implementation of cost-effective solutions, and promote Company’s focus on professional development.
- Partner with functional leadership and HR Business Partners to assess company-wide development needs to drive training initiatives.
- Develop a plan to identify and assess the skill sets and attributes of top talent and design development programs that will encourage their growth to become leaders of the Company.
- Responsible for the development of career management and succession planning process and framework to provide opportunities for employees to grow and to ensure the on-going availability of leadership talent to sustain current / future company growth.
- Designs and develops curriculum and learning programs for internal processes and or training initiatives as needed for the business.
- Participate in the development, planning and execution of a comprehensive employee engagement strategy.
- Create, implement, and administer the survey process and metrics that will enable the engagement program.
- Develop communications platform that will cultivate an engaged and informed employee base. Use platform to introduce new programs and initiatives, reinforce existing programs and initiatives and spotlight employee success.
- Maintains knowledge of best practices and organizational culture in order to develop and deliver targeted and effective employee engagement programs and initiatives.
- Bachelors Degreerequired (Human Resources, Training, Organization Development, Business or other related field), advanced degreepreferred.
- 8+ years training and development experience; including leading talent management, organizational development and training.
- Demonstrated success in building a corporate training and development program
- Experience in executing employee engagement initiatives.
- Proven ability to architect an overall training and development strategy through to tactical execution.
- High proficiency in using multiple and innovative training delivery methods and mediums to include on-line tools such as webcasts, podcasts, and eLearning.
- Ability to gain support and acceptance for communications, strategic messaging and training initiatives at all levels.
- Strong project management skills (the ability to document and communicate project plans, monitor work in progress, achieve project milestones/end results for others to understand).
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality, high-impact, professional learning & development programs.
- Experience in group facilitation, coaching and leading teams / organizations in performance improvement strategies that result in higher performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.