Our members count on us to help them create, align, and improve their total rewards compensation & benefits programs to be competitive in attracting, retaining, developing and rewarding talent necessary to grow their organizations.
This is You
- You are consultative with senior leadership and HR with the ability to recommend and implement the strategy and annual objectives for wage, salary, benefit, and Hot Topic surveys completed by MRA members.
- You know how to drive cohesive, consistent operating practices, policies and procedures in all locations to achieve Flawless member experiences and the annual budget
- You help others connect the dots to see how compensation strategy impacts the business, and you have a knack for helping others see ‘the forest for the trees.’
- You enjoy the opportunity to lead employees and members in knowledge and skills trends related to Total Rewards trends, technologies, strategies and tactics.
This is Us
- We are the trusted experts and over 4,000 employers count on us. They have big problems to address and rewarding talent is one of their number one concerns. Our Total Rewards solutions help them to succeed. Our members rely on us to provide a broad array of compensation services and advice to develop compensation programs that align the goals of the organization with their talent strategy.
- We are industry leaders in compensation, benefits and business trends data and have access to ‘best in class’ data and tools to make your job easier. In addition, we have our own dedicated survey team that publishes a strong blend of local, regional, and national data for over 1000 positions offering credible, relevant and reliable data!
- We are collaborative business partners who apply our broad-based experience to competently design strategies, evaluate data, and apply data and analytics to address business challenges.
- Direct all standard wage, salary, benefits and hot topic surveys, all custom surveys desired by members and the compensation and benefits consulting. Together these services play a critical role assisting MRA members attract and retain top talent to achieve their organizational goals.
- Compensation and Benefits has a staff of directors, analysts and specialists in multiple locations.
- Responsible for the accuracy, reliability, timeliness and value of all surveys and services.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding all goals related to survey participation, each department’s revenue and Direct Contribution Margin (DCM), member experiences, and internal and external communications.
- 10 + years of broad compensationexperience, related work experience in consulting or human resources with progressive growth in responsibility.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated leadership and management experience preferably driving revenue growth, improving margins and customer experiences, and continuous improvements in department operations.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred Masters in Research, Statistics, Human Resources, Business, or equivalent
- Demonstrated understanding of compensation principles, structures, and regulations
- Excellent verbal communication skills including ability to effectively explain issues, ask questions, actively listen and present ideas (formally or informally).
- Strong business acumen.
- Public sector, global compensation, sales compensation, and/or incentive/variable pay plans experience all a plus.
- World at Work, HRCI, and/or SHRM Professional certification/s strongly preferred.