Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Reporting to the SVP HR, the Director Total Rewards for Konica Minolta Business Services is responsible for developing and implementing strategies, fostering best practices, and driving operational excellence in support of attracting, developing and retaining top talent. This includes leading the design, planning, implementation and communication of executive compensation, broad-based compensation and sales compensation, benefits, HR systems and analytics. This role is a key member of the HR leadership team providing thought leadership in the formation of talent strategies and programs broadly as we transform HR and enable the organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the strategic review design, implementation and communication of Konica Minolta’s Total Rewards philosophy and programs
- Develop compensation and benefits strategies that appropriately balance competitive market data, external best practices and culture and values
- Establish and maintain strong, trusted relationships with leaders and HR across the business to ensure that KM’s Total Rewards programs support our strategic objectives and are aligned with company values
- Build and effectively lead an exceptional Total Rewards team; ensure that they are technically strong, possess a high level of business acumen, are effective partners and capable of delivering results on time and at quality
- Design compelling, performance-driven incentive plans that are appropriately integrated with KM’s business strategy and talent practices
- Lead the HRIS team to design, implement and maintain all talent-related software and provide data & analytics that enables the organization to make data driven decisions.
- Lead design, roll-out and ongoing maintenance of KM’s job architecture
- Review and optimize employee benefits offerings, including self-insured health plan, and recommend changes that drive efficiency/manage spend while maintaining employee experience and program competitiveness
- Partner with senior leadership to develop approval processes and governance models needed to enable digital transformation and ensure fair, performance-based compensation practices
- Partner with key stakeholders (e.g. HR business partners, finance and legal) to ensure KM’s compensation and benefits programs/practices meet business needs and compliance requirements
- Manage the effective communication of all compensation and benefit programs, working withHR business partners to enable employee understanding and appreciation of the programs offered
- Stay current on emerging compensation and benefits trends, data sources and competitive intelligence
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver flexible, creative reward strategies that link directly to business performance
- Proven ability to manage the communication strategies that reinforce compensation and benefits messages
- Experience managing an HRIS team and system implementation.
- Experience running RFP processes and effectively managing performance of external vendors/consulting partners
- Strong process and system improvement mindset with ability to lead team towards continuous improvement and delivering a strong Total Rewards experience
- Experience building and motivating teams, particularly in a chaotic environment with frequently shifting priorities
- Knowledge of legislation impacting pay programs; maintain awareness of economic and pay practice trends within industry
- Ability to develop and sustain collaborative relationships at multiple levels in the company
- Ability to work through complex disagreements and conflict to achieve resolution
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 12+ years of diverse Total Rewards experience with progressive responsibility
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Business Administration and/or HR
- MBA or MA in HR-related field preferred
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Base salary plus bonus eligible
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.