We’re looking for a talented Director of Total Rewards to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our People team, you will have an opportunity to own the compensation function by building and maintaining our job architecture framework and pathing consistent with market practices as well as assist in the implementation of programs and systems from the ground up.
In this role, you will:
- Establish a total rewards philosophy and strategy, that is both tactical and strategic, to drive business results and reflect Fundbox’s mission, vision, company culture, and people strategy.
- Build and implement programs for cash compensation, annual bonuses, equity awards, and benefits to attract and retain top talent.
- Develop and measure key metrics, benchmarking company programs and monitoring external trends to ensure market competitiveness and ensure equity.
- Create effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of Total Reward programs.
- Assist in preparing and facilitating analysis and materials for Compensation Committee and external Board of Directors meetings.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of all regulatory and immigration requirements to ensure company compliance.
- Partner closely with financial leaders while forecasting and implementing compensation, equity and benefits plans.
You should have:
- At least 7 years of compensation & benefits experience, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth global company.
- At least 3 years’ Total Rewards team leadership experience.
- Proficient in the design, management, and execution of complex projects and programs in an innovative and fast-paced environment