What will I be doing?As a Club Director, you would beresponsible for executing your position’sresponsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Communicates effectively with Hotel Leadership to ensure appropriate allocation of resources.
- Organizes, plans, and directs the resort’s operations and functions.
- Answers guest and owner’s complaints and resolves problems.
- Responds to owner and guests problems incurred and reacts appropriately. Ensures that a high standard of service is delivered in a friendly and personalized manner.
- Provides direct guidance and support to department heads.
- Establishes standards for Team Member performance, Service to Owners and Guests.
- Interviews, hires and evaluates team.
- Assists in establishing and managing Association resort budgets.
- Develops and maintains cost and labor controls to ensure operation with budget.
- Ensure safe secure operation to include safety awareness among staff and proper key control
- Serves as liaison to the Homeowners Board of Directors.
- Serves as a liaison to Sales and Marketing departments.
- Manages service agreements for the Club
- Maintains an awareness of new trends or legislation that may affect the property (i.e. changes in law, zoning, etc.)
- Maintains a general understanding of State and Federal laws governing the operations of interval resorts.
- Carries out a reasonable request by Management of which the employee is capable of performing.
- Attends all meetings and other managerial gatherings, as directed by Hilton Grand Vacations Company.
- Develops and maintains cost and labor controls to ensure operation within budget.
- Conducts periodic inspections of units, building, grounds, noting deficiencies of employees, contractors and physical appearance of property.
- Maintains an awareness of new trends or anything that may affect the property, i.e. changes in the law, zoning, etc. Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of State and Federal laws governing the operations of interval resorts.
- Informs owners of local activities that may affect the property and/or property value.
- Dependent on resort size and complexity, this position may perform all responsibilities of a Front Office Manager, as necessary. See Front Office Manager Description for specific details
- Opportunity for growth
What are we looking for? Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimumqualifications andexperience:
High School Diploma
Minimum 5-7 years of related experience
Minimum of three to five years direct resort operations management experience.
Experience should entail at least two functional areas of responsibility (i.e. front office, maintenance, housekeeping, etc.).
Minimum of two (4) years of direct responsibility for budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.