About the role: The Director of Test and Measurement Services will be the senior leader of test operations within the Quality group. This role will be responsible for facilities development, staffing, and budgeting to support the testing and measurement execution needs of the broader Operations and Product Development. This role will regularly partner with the Manufacturing and Quality teams, as well as the Mechanical, Electrical, Reliability, Sourcing, and Supplier Development functions.
- Responsible for the identification, leasing, and buildout of testing facilities internationally ● Responsible for building world-class test and measurement services team to meet all of Peloton’s testing and measurement needs
- Owns roadmap for test and measurement services advancement
- Oversees insuring proper facility procedures, resourcing and workload scheduling to support for all product development and sustaining activities
- Oversees quality and safety procedures and protocols for all facilities
- Establish relationships with necessary third parties to augment or facilitate improved capabilities QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (BSME, BSEE) or other related technical degree. Advanced technical degree is strongly preferred.
- 10+ years working experience as a testing professional
- Demonstrated experience managing a testing facility and building a team
- Experience related to the following areas:
○ Materials Testing
○ Failure Analysis methods and tools
○ Product Compliance
- Previous testing of consumer products preferred
- Strategic thinker - Experience establishing a testing infrastructure strategy to meet the needs of a fast-paced, growing, and international organization.
- Clear and concise communication skills to relay strategy and execution plans to business leaders