???We are looking for Director Telemetry for our client in Plantation, FL
Job Title: Director Telemetry
Job Location: Plantation, FL
Job Type: Permanent
- Job Description:?
- Seeking Director Telemetry
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Days
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director Telemetry will lead in planning, directing and managing the department and staff to assure quality service on a 24-hour basis for post-operative patients in this 52-bed Telemetry unit and Central Monitoring Department.
- Manage department's daily operations to achieve goals and objectives established in conjunction with upper management.
- Quality improvement
- Fiscal productivity
- Patient satisfaction
- Maintain responsibility for staff performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities Comply with corporate, hospital, department and safety policies and procedures to meet company and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure high-quality patient care by acting as a liaison with patients and their representatives, physicians and employees.
- Efficient operation of department and optimum use of resources to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
- Current Florida RN License.
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Bachelor?s degree in Nursing required, Master?s degree in Nursing preferred.
- 5+ years experience in acute care nursing, Telemetry exp required.
- 1+ years management experience as a full-time or relief charge nurse, clinical manager, or Nursing Administrative Supervisor. experience at the Director level strongly preferred.
- 3+ years experi