To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The top responsibilities are:
- 1) Research, evaluate and recommend new and emerging technologies to drive business growth and deliver a strategic competitive advantage for Little Brownie Bakers.
- 2) Drive the development of the end-to-end technology solution in support of the annual cookie selling process.
- 3) Lead the selection of key technology vendors, negotiate contracts and manage the execution of annual statement of works; including driving critical timelines and budget deliver for all technology projects.
- 4) Drive alignment with all stakeholders (Girl Scouts of the USA HQ Technology team, Girl Scout councils throughout the US, Little Brownie Bakers team and our Ferrara IT staff) on proposed enhancements to technology solutions and ensure effective interface with stakeholder’s systems (Girl Scout membership system and Digital Cookie online/ e-commerce system are critical).
- 5) Evolve current technology suites and application to be leading edge to drive simplification and streamline processes for a 100% volunteer sales organization.
- 6) Manages and develops the (Customer Technology Manager) who provides our sales team and council customers with technical advice and support.
- 7) Ensures adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- 8) Understands and demonstrates the Company’s core values.
- 9) Performs other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1) Continually seeking out and learning emerging and new technologies
- 2) Strong technical skills
- 3) Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- 3) Strong project management skills
- 4) Strong negotiating skills
- 5) Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- 6) Great team player
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 year experience in technology industry
- Experience developing apps or working for startup helpful