The exciting work you’ll get to do with North Highland will:
- Foster a high quality human experience for our team through effective coaching, mentoring, development of career paths, and modeling superior management and leadership skills.
- Continue to build the team’s amazing capabilities through development and management of training plans, hands on skill development, paired project work and project reviews.
- Show a bias to action through high quality work delivered on time and on budget to our clients.
- Creatively collaborate with our client account teams to grow existing and build new client relationships with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Shape the future by being part of the Technology global leadership team
- Be part of the global thought leadership team on agile, digital transformation, cloud technology and software engineering
The amazing person we need will have:
Significant knowledge andexperience with the modern technologylandscape including:
- The principles and execution of enterprise architecture in a complex client environment involving hybrid deployment of systems both on-premise and in the cloud
- The design, development and deployment of systems in either AWS, GCP or Azure cloud platforms
- The design, creation and management of DevOps and CICD pipelines
- Understanding and experience of the testing lifecycle
Familiarity and demonstrable senior levelexperiencewithin the following:
- Helping to grow enterprise architecture and software engineering teams for a consulting agency or a mix of private firm/consulting firm experience
- The design, development and deployment of digital applications, particularly in support of Customer Experience strategy programs or in support of overall Digital Transformations
- Consulting with clients to identify, design solutions for, and create digital solutions targeting the clients most critical problems
- An agile skill set that allows you to function in agile teams and coach clients and teammates new to agile delivery models
- Demonstrated success at developing a high quality human experience through coaching, leadership and career development of technology teams
- A well-articulated sense of purpose and vision for your life and career
- A commitment to a lifetime of learning and growth
- And, of course, we’d expect an undergraduatedegree from an accredited college/university
It would also be great to see skills andexperiencein:
- Experience working with clients in Retail, Financial Services, and/or Public Sector industries
- Ability to travel freely when needed, throughout the US and occasionally to the UK
- Ability to attend as required client functions, social events and internal North Highland initiatives
- Advanced degree from an accredited college/university.