his role requires the leader to have a solid understanding of technology and its use, as well as technology trade-offs and evolving trends in customers’ use of technology. You will work with product managers, designers, engineers and others to identify partnerships to significantly enhance our platform proposition. This role requires in-depth working knowledge of the conversational AI space and the ability to guide the team to focus on the right technology choices, development approach and features to bring partner solutions to bear.
The Director of Technology Alliances is not only involved in developing partnerships but also partners with Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to determine how our partnerships will be structured, priced, and promoted.
How will you make an impact?
- You will have a strong understanding of the digital and voice customer engagement (conversational platforms) space and its application to customer service and sales having spent time building, deploying and supporting products.
- You will understand the competitive landscape, customers use of conversational AI technology, Messaging, CRMs and the potential partnerships that can accelerate or differentiate our platforms.
- You will be laser focused on partnerships such as Microsoft, Amazon, Google, IBM and Salesforce that deliver value to the roadmap. More importantly, you will have built a landscape of smaller and nimble partners that could provide value-add to our roadmap.
- You will structure the partnership in mutually beneficial construct that enables faster time-to-market, open up new growth opportunities and growing revenue
- As a technology and commercial leader, you will lead the development of business case and technology proof of concepts to ensure the partnership has the right basis for success. Having technical capability to develop technology proof of concepts is an advantage.
- You will proactively support Sales and Marketing in responding to RFPs, supporting sales calls, delivering presentations, fielding questions from analysts, leading webinars, and traveling onsite to support sales meetings, where appropriate.
- You will drive the product team to ensure the partnerships are successfully integrated into the roadmap and ensure any vendor certification are managed to completion.
- You will have the necessary financial know how to be responsible for meeting and exceeding financial targets such as increasing ACV and TTR for the partnership.
- You will monitor health and success of onboarded partners to ensure that the partnership is having significant adoption, trending to the financial goals outlined to nurture and grow the value for both partners.
- Responsible for working with Finance on billing metrics and reports ensuring Finance has the data and support they need.
- Responsible for working with Legal to review contracts, terms and conditions and ensure the product delivered reflects customer promise.
- You will need to be flexible and be able to work with a diverse team across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Some travel is required. Both International and travel within US is required.
- Eng./B.Comp Sci., MBA preferred
- Extensive experience developing and/or using products for contact centers and digital environments. Additional client experience with operationalizing customer contact and service products is an advantage.
- Prior working experience with technology vendors such as Amazon, Google, Salesforce will be an advantage.
- Proven track record of leading high-performance teams and successfully managing large cross-geo teams.
- Demonstrated customer skills and excellent presentation skills.
- You will need to be hands-on, designing processes and systems, digging into the details and operating comfortably in a cross-geo environment.