Pandora seeks a Director of Technical Recruiting who will partner closely with the Pandora leaders who define, design and develop our products and services. Your work is strategically important to Pandora's success in the marketplace and as such you will have a highly visible and influential role at our company. You are empowered to have full responsibility for the development and delivery of Pandora's recruiting strategy for all aspects of our business that are managed by our Chief Product Officer and EVP of Engineering, and have tremendous resources to accomplish amazing results, beginning with direct management of a team of highly engaged and respected recruiters, and including partnership with our technical sourcing function, a full suite of tools (Avature, vSource, Jobvite, LinkedIn), an Employee Experience and Marketing team who conceives of and executes amazing marketing assets and events (e.g. SXSW, Grace Hopper, AdColor + broad brand extension via social channels ), a Diversity team with whom to partner as we continue to set new standards for D&I in the tech industry, and a company culture known to support happy and productive employees.Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage with integrity, courage and humility, with a focus on driving results and developing employees.
- Inform and achieve hiring goals, through a high-touch and consultative hiring manager experience.
- Develop and present the technical recruiting strategy, tactics and KPIs.
- Model capacity needs and effectively advocate for necessary resources.
- Develop and deliver on-going reports that track results, impact and cost-effectiveness of resources and tactics. Use the information to detect trends and adjust the strategy to optimize ROI.
- Contribute in a meaningful way to Pandora's mission of diversity and inclusion.
- Partner with the Pipeline Development leader to evolve an innovative and effective long-tail talent pipeline capability.
- Partner with Employee Experience and Marketing team to create and execute innovative events and campaigns that both extend positive employer brand sentiment and drive active applicant flow.
- Provide direction and consultation to executives and senior-level managers on strategic and emerging staffing trends.
- Develop positive (and non-obvious) partnerships across the company to both support your objectives and to help others succeed in meeting theirs.
- Play an active role in maturing Pandora's overall recruiting vision, mission and long-term strategy as a member of the Recruiting Leadership Team.
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 3 years of experience leading an in-house recruiting team in a high-growth environment.
- Significant experience and an informed opinion on hiring recruiters.
- Track-record of supporting professional growth by providing regular, honest feedback.
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive decisions.
- Must be able to develop and implement complex processes across multiple locations.
- Effective driving change, including process and behavioral.
- Passionate about Pandora's mission and company culture.
- Smart, strategic, curious, centered
- Results oriented, can be direct while being relatable.
- Possesses equal measures of confidence and humility - motivated to continuously develop oneself and others.
- An expert talent evaluator, and builder of great teams