To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Products and TechnologyJob Details OVERVIEW
Trust is the #1 company value at Salesforce. It's not just words or a slogan: it's part of the beating heart of the company that everyone contributes to every day. We define trust as security, availability, and performance. Delivering new capabilities is one thing, but we must do so while protecting and earning our customer's trust.
As a Technical Program Manager at Salesforce security in the security integration team you will work on different special projects including large scale umbrella projects to drive anything from security best practices to new innovative technologies or processes including working with keys stakeholders and partner teams to integrate with their security roadmap and deliverables. You will need to update and maintain structure, requirements and roadmaps with changing needs. And the only constant at Salesforce is change! You must be comfortable with ambiguity and can continue to rally a team behind a vision, even if it's not clearly defined. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive public cloud infrastructure migration
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic), lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership.
- Work with multiple delivery teams to take ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery for security and infrastructure build out programs.
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology, functional leaders and stakeholders to drive focus on the strategic program objectives and optimize program delivery. This includes supporting and holding resources accountable for their responsibilities within the program.
- Ensure data is collected to appropriately inform decision making for mitigating risks and resolving issues.
- Utilize internal tools and agile mindset to create a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Drive a continuous focus on developing software based solutions or using automation to replace repeatable, operational tasks.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering on program objectives.
- Drive for clarity to keep teams moving forward.
- Provide "go to" leadership, transparency and visibility to the entire Technology & Products organization.
- Seek to continuously grow by proactively seeking and embracing constructive feedback.
- Provide feedback to colleagues to encourage an open and collaborative culture.
- Understand and streamline end to end process
- 10+years experience managing large highly complex programs/projects utilizing Agile/Scrum, Kanban
- Prior experience managing programs within private or public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba)
- Understand and excel in a matrix management environment
- Experience in driving key information security, compliance and other regulatory requirements internally and externally to the organization.
- Outstanding organizational, detail-oriented, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a cross-functional, geographically distributed environment
- Excellent at setting expectations with teams, through providing meeting agendas, follow-up items, and check-in meetings
- Ability to be flexible with a positive attitude and learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, proven ability to track and execute security projects;
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferred Masters in engineering, computer science or a related technical field
- Caring and respectful personality, always putting the needs of people first over the delivery of the project
- Thorough understanding of security related technologies and products is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple technical functions in the areas of infrastructure, technical operations, and software engineering.
- Experience as a Program Manager and/or Product management is mandatory.
- Experience framing, establishing and implementing large-scale (enterprise-level) change initiatives.
- A service oriented minded person who "Thinks Customer"
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Familiarity with compliance and security standards, policies, and risk management
- Datacenter operations experience
- Experience in vendor management
- Public cloud infrastructure knowledge
- Ability to quickly learn Salesforce application to build tools and reports or strong interest in technology and ability to develop application/tool to automate processes
- Understanding of Security Development Lifecycle
- Have or desire to attain a CISM and/or CISSP certification
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.