We are seeking a Director of Technical Product Management to lead a team of Technical Product Managers who manage a portfolio of core services that power the Benevity product ecosystem. As a key leader on the Benevity Product & Technology team, you will be integral to our mission of transforming the way businesses engage with their employees, customers and communities through shared purpose.
What you'll do:
- Define the product vision and strategy for core shared services that integrate with other Benevity products, such as universal search, personalization, global fund disbursements, payments and design systems.
- Develop your product team capabilities, with a focus on day-to-day coaching and support while ensuring team members are challenged and have opportunities for personal growth.
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical audiences in order to drive alignment and share your product vision.
- Make data-driven decisions to prioritize product and engineering investments that will have the highest impact.
- Collaborate with multiple frontend and backend teams to deliver incredible user experiences for some of the world's best known brands.
- Inspire your teams to deliver exceptional products that make the world a better place.
- Be a contributing member of the Product & Design Leadership team.
- Represent your portfolio to the highest standards both inside and outside of Benevity.
What you bring:
- A degree in computer science, engineering, data science, or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ work experience in technical product or program management, engineering, data science, or similar.
- Expert in the discipline of Technical Product Management.
- Ability to earn the trust of highly technical engineering teams.
- Experience in fintech, search, algorithms, reporting/analytics, data science, data modelling a plus.
- A passion for Benevity's mission.
What you can expect
- A once-in-a-career opportunity to join a mission-driven company on a growth trajectory in a unique, ultra-engaged culture.
- Join a team of innovative thinkers, keen to be part of a growing and well-funded company that is all about helping businesses create innovative corporate and workplace giving and other Goodness programs.
- Work in a fast-paced yet flexible environment for a dynamic, rapidly growing company with a history of proven success and stunning colleagues.