- Our Digital Investment teams are critical in bringing our media plans to life. We work in conjunction with our planning teams and are responsible for the negotiating and purchasing of digital media real estate. We are an integral part of capturing a client’s vision to reach the intended audience.
- Client: Unilever, Shopper Marketing
- Must have experience in working with Walmart & Triad Digital Media
- Will lead client and internal conversations around attribution and media optimizations
What we love about this position:
- You will be a part of one of the best shopper marketing teams in the industry.
We are in a unique space in that we are part of Team Unilever Shopper (TUS). TUS is a WPP multi-OPCO solution for Unilever on Shopper Marketing. Our team is extremely dynamic in that we get to work across several functions. Our inputs span our team and truly inform how our clients go to market for Shopper. We work with some of the brightest and most collaborative people in the industry. That’s not something we take lightly.
- You’ll be able to work in a dynamic environment that allows you to make the most of your qualifications and abilities. Your contributions will span across the broader organizations (Mindshare, Team Unilever Shopper, and Unilever). We are a direct extension of the client’s team and are not treated as “the agency”.
- This role is one of the most senior positions on the team. As such, this individual will work with the management teams both internally and externally with our clients. This will be a highly visible role with opportunity for continued growth and role expansion.
We hope to build together a center of excellence for all things shopper media across the
internal teams as well as client team.
- The Director, Digital Shopper Investment is expected to establish strategic tactical direction for client’s business objectives and understand all aspects of the digital marketplace. The role is a shopper media specific role and it is expected that the candidate has a high level of understanding of the total shopper
- This individual will work with our analytics team to ensure all media plans are insights based
- This is a hands-on leadership role that requires balancing between delegating responsibly and ownership of executing deliverables on time, on budget, and with attention to quality.
- The Director will work with the AMD to ensure the team is on track on a daily basis. This role sets the tone for the team in terms of establishing support, guidance, priorities, morale, energy level, and a high-quality standard.
- This individual will serve as the team lead for shopper investment who reports directly to the Managing Director
- This individual will partner with the Managing Director and HR to assess talent, set performance goals, supervise-coach-provide routine feedback against performance expectations, advocate learning and development, and recruit talent to drive outcomes that deliver on ROI.
- We are looking for a highly organized individual to come in and ensure we are working as efficiently as possible on shopper media investment
- This individual will work with investment and planning Directors across Mindshare for Unilever to ensure our media plans or complimentary with brand
- Manage development of learning plans and measurement strategy to address knowledge gaps in clients understanding of media performance.
- At least 5 years in a Management position
- 10+ years of media experience
- Major plus if you have shopper media experience
- Must have a strong understanding of the digital marketplace with regard to rates, digital buying models, negotiation, bench-marking and contract execution.
- Must be proficient in media terminology, media math, and reach & frequency calculations.
- Must have experience in working in Shopper Marketing and understand the Shopper dynamic
- Ability to work cross-functionally across investment disciplines, while maintaining team structure and accountability at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with the following tools & systems:
- Must have:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- DoubleClick, Mediamind, Pointroll, Atlas