We are seeking an experienced tax professional to assist the VP – Tax in managing the company’s ASC 740 reporting as well as federal and state income tax compliance in an exciting, dynamic and fast-paced industry.
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
- Primary responsibility for ASC 740 reporting, including FIN48 calculations
- Maintain deferred taxinventory for ASC 740 reporting
- Lead implementation of CorpTax Provision Software and other Provision improvement initiatives
- Assist with federal and state income tax compliance and reporting
- Assist with tax planning and other tax department projects.
- Manage staff of 4-5 senior taxaccountants
- Coach and mentor direct reports
- Support Federal and state taxaudits, as needed
- Minimum 8 years public accounting or corporate tax department experience with at least 6 years in a supervisory role.
- Strong technical knowledge of ASC 740 and FIN48 principles
- BS in Accounting or Business/Finance with an emphasis in accounting
- Strong leadership, project management, and organization skills as well as an attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with process improvement, proactively streamlining procedures and reporting
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills, as well as strong verbal communication skills
- Strong tax research skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and tax research software
- Mastersdegree in Taxation
- CPA certification
- FAS 109 / ASC 740 and FIN 48 / FAS 5 background
- Proficient with CorpTax
- Gaming experience.