Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
We are seeking an experienced tax professional to assist the VP – Tax in managing the company’s federal and state income tax compliance and ASC 740 reporting in an exciting, dynamic and fast-paced industry.
- Manage federal and state income tax compliance and reporting.
- Assist with tax planning and other tax department projects.
- Review of ASC 740 and FIN48 calculations.
- Assist in maintenance of deferred tax inventory for ASC 740 reporting.
- Manage staff of 4-5 senior tax accountants and 2-4 managers.
- Coach and mentor direct reports.
- Support Federal and state tax audits, as needed.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Accounting or Business/Finance with an emphasis in accounting.
- At least 8 years public accounting or corporate tax department experience with at least 6 years in a supervisory role.
- Strong leadership, project management, and organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with process improvement, proactively streamlining procedures and reporting.
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills, as well as strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and tax research skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and tax research software.
- Masters degree in Taxation.
- CPA certification.
- FAS 109 / ASC 740 and FIN 48 / FAS 5 background.
- Proficient with CorpTax.
- Experience using Infinium GL/PL & Fixed Assets.
- Experience using Cognos Finance.
- Gaming experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.