Director, Talent Product Management
Westbrook, Maine, United States of America Corporate Corporate OfficeAPPLY NOWIDEXXers Apply Here Back to Search ResultsIDEXX is seeking a product leader to build an integrated set of talent products. You would lead a group of product managers to build and drive a holistic and integrated strategic product roadmap, using cutting edge agile product management methodologies. This approach is new and different – applying proven product management approaches and expertise to the world of HR is a unique opportunity to have a significant impacton company strategy, brand, and culture.What will you do?
- Key member of the leadership team responsible for driving vision, roadmap and execution of our products
- Drive the overall talent product roadmap and execution globally in concert with key partners across the business and within HR
- Implement and evolve agile product management methodologies that ensure that we remain close to our customer – our employees – and build products they highly value
- Continually learn from our customers and apply strategic data insights to your work
- Consult on the build of new products and pilot products with our customers
- Lead a team of product managers building integrated products driven by customer feedback and strategic data insights
- Contribute to the design of our product development process as part of the leadership of our Talent Strategy and Practices team
Are you the right leader? If this posting intrigues, you as an experienced product management leader that is a great first sign that you might be the right leader. As a different type of product management opportunity, you’d need to feel excited about applying your craft in a non-traditional product market. This would show you like tobe innovative and you like bucking the status quo. You have a passion for talent and HR and have worked in strong partnership with HR colleagues in the past. You work best in ambiguity and like to experiment. You are curious about how product management and HR could work together and are ready to jump in and give it a try. Can you visualize presenting at the best product management conference in a few years about the success of your product management work in HR? Then let’s explore if this is the right match!You are also an excellent leader with experience leading a strong product management team. You have applied strategic thinking and a global mindset to your work in a highly matrixed, high growth, 10K plus people global organization. You thrive in fast paced constantly changing environments. Devotion to your customers and appreciation of diversity of thought over just about everything else is how you are wired, combined with a keen sense of when you need to move forward to get stuff done because you thrive on execution. And on top of all of that you are self-reflective –seeking to continually improve yourself, your work and your team.What will you get in return for contributing your stellar skills, experience and know how?In exchange for your contributions, you’d get the opportunity to make your mark in an innovative company that is continuously growing and teach a passionate, progressive group of mostly HR talent to think about our talent work in a different way. This could be a major breakthrough! When successful, the opportunity for professional growth within HR and IDEXX knows few boundaries. IDEXX is a unique company that offers employees a deep sense of purpose in their work, an innovative culture, and fantastic opportunities for professional growth. Relocation available to beautiful Maine, the best place to live according to all of us who live here!