As the Director, Talent you will be responsible for all aspects of our talent acquisition program, from developing and implementing recruitment strategies to sourcing and hiring candidates. You will develop an intimate knowledge of the skill requirements for both our technical and non-technical roles and work with hiring managers across the business to attract and hire the best talent for their teams.
In this role you will support the talent needs for both our OTTO™ Motors and Research Solutions divisions. You’ll build out talent attraction strategies for niche and difficult to fill roles, increase employer brand recognition, and review and present recruitment analytics to identify trends and areas for improvement. You’ll also take on full-cycle recruitment activities as our lead recruiter.
You’ll enjoy a broad and diverse scope of responsibilities as you work with a small but dedicated People Team to build an amazing candidate experience for future Clearpathians!
No two days will ever be the same! Your core responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the People & Culture Business Partners and leaders to determine hiring needs and build out recruitment strategies for key roles
- Take ownership and become the subject matter expert on recruitment processes and our applicant tracking system
- Actively source candidates for strategic, urgent, and/or difficult to fill roles
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments and reference/background checks, make recommendations for hiring and present offers to successful candidates
- Use traditional and non-traditional approaches to develop strategic attraction strategies
- Build and maintain candidate pipelines for key skill sets and hard to fill roles
- Facilitate internal transfer process, including posting internal roles and identifying and assessing potential candidates
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding the recruitment process and implementing ongoing improvements to provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Review and present recruitment metrics, identify gaps and working with People Team to implement actions driven by metrics
- Develop and providing training and on-going coaching on recruitment best practices to hiring managers and interviewers
- Nurture an environment of equity, diversity and inclusion and determine ways to enhance our current hiring practices to continuously improve and achieve our goals with respect EDI
- Support employee onboarding program improvements and facilitation
- Support the People team on various other initiatives as required
You’re passionate about being a part of a growing company and hiring exceptional talent. You’re a keen problem solver and think outside the box to find dynamic solutions to finding top talent. You enjoy taking a hands-on approach to talent acquisition and are able to take on a mix of strategic projects as well as full-cycle recruitment. You're committed to providing a great candidate experience and recognize the importance of culture and growth in a tech environment. You have a natural ability to pitch opportunities. You work with humility, integrity and bravery. You have a thirst for knowledge and nurture inclusive environments where individuals feel a sense of belonging and are excited and comfortable to bring their thoughts, ideas and opinions to the table.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience, with 3+ years in a strategic role
- Proven track record in leading Talent Acquisition programs and strategies, both operationally and functionally
- Experience reporting on what is important and building out insightful metrics and dashboards that can be shared with senior leadership
- Experience driving strategies that improve equity, diversity and inclusion
- Experience working in Tech and sourcing technical roles
- Exceptional networking skills and the ability to connect
- Up to date with recruitment best practices and tools
- Understanding of employment law as it relates to recruitment
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- High empathy and emotional intelligence with a focus on business acumen
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new programs
- Creative problem solver
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment