We are looking for a Talent Management leader to join our People Experience (PEx) Department, reporting directly to the Chief People Officer. This role will provide thought leadership across all elements of Talent Management, developing the programs, processes, and tools to inspire and enable employees to do their best work and drive business impact. You will help craft and implement strategies, programs, and processes that manage, develop and retain our mission-driven workforce. You will implement and mature our Talent Philosophy to elevate performance, drive differentiation, and ensure our people leaders are accountable for Talent Management.
- Be a thought partner. Learn and share best practices, trends and innovations in the Talent management and Leadership space.
- Use a customer-centric approach to design talent processes and solutions that are simple, easy and effective; optimized for scale as Zoox grows.
- Partner with leaders and the People Partner team to transform our performance management programs based on the business needs and data driven insights. This includes but is not limited to regular performance check-in processes, growth and development conversations, and ongoing feedback approach. Support the execution of our Talent calibrations and review process to assess and differentiate our talent. Build our Succession Planning process to include critical roles, reporting, and improved development planning for key roles at Zoox.
- Ensure the establishment of Zoox’s Inclusion & Diversity strategy and programs to support Zoox’s values and culture. Ensure that diversity, equity and inclusion lens is applied to all our Talent processes and programs.
- Work with Total Rewards to align compensation to our talent strategy and reward philosophy.
- Lead the execution of employee engagement surveys and the action strategy.
- Lead and measure programs to enable People manager effectiveness across all levels at Zoox.
- Ensure our global onboarding experience for new employees welcomes them to our company, introduces them to our culture, and allows them to be productive and have an impact.
- Ensure change leadership / change management is a defined component of programmatic changes at Zoox, both inside PEx and across Zoox.
- In partnership with our People Partner, Recruiting and the Communications teams, develop an impactful narrative that aligns with Zoox values and delivers on our dedication to unleash the potential of every team.
- 10+ years of strategic Human Resources, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Organizational Development, Learning or related experience, gained at innovative and scaling companies with creative talent management practices.
- Successful track record in building, implementing, and sustaining key talent management initiatives and showing direct, positive linkages to the achievement of business strategy.
- Experience in building and delivering a broad talent management agenda with specific subject matter expertise in talent management serving a blended workforce with in-person and online delivery of content.
- Exhibits high levels of resourcefulness, influence, organizational savviness, execution skills (strategy through implementation) and executive presence. Must be effective at sharing ideas and information with peers and business leaders.
- Strong collaboration and influence skills to partner with HR Business Partners and Executive Business Leaders
- Considerable experience leading large-scale, complex change and transformation
- Self-directed leader with experience at designing and rapidly implementing new tools and processes and ability to handle numerous projects concurrently