Recruiting and Talent Management organization. The Director of Recruiting and Talent Management will report to the Vice President of Human Resources and will be officed in our Corporate Headquarters in Tacoma (Fife), Washington.
The Director of Talent Management plays an integral part in Milgard's commitment to developing our people for bigger roles and responsibilities, creating a diverse and inclusive culture, and managing the acquisition of talent for all salaried roles throughout the company. Our talent strategy is built on the foundational principles of developing great leaders faster; finding, developing and engaging a team-focused workforce, and integrating diversity and inclusion into who we are and how we work.
The Director role will focus primarily in these areas:
- Leadership, support, advocacy and vision to Milgard Leadership in the areas of talent acquisition and talent development
- Create and maintain strategies and programs to attract top candidates;
- Hands-on acquisition at the Director level and above; oversee Corporate Recruiters/Talent Specialists in acquisition activities;
- Management of vendors and software systems to support acquisition and development activities;
- Manage Milgard's employer value proposition on all social media platforms;
- Manage all internal programs for employee and leader development;
- Manage quarterly talent review and calibration and talent report-outs to Masco executive leadership.
- Manage annual Intern and College Rotation Programs
- Lead and inspire diversity and inclusion programs and activities throughout Milgard
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experiences and skills:
- Minimum 10 years managing Talent Acquisition for salaried level roles across all disciplines at a multi-location, multi-state company.
- Minimum 10 years managing/creating talent development/organizational development programs to support succession planning efforts of a large, diverse, multi-state organization.
- Previous experience managing and leading diversity initiatives with proven successful results
- Experience in managing a large organization's employer value proposition across a variety of media - social, career portals, web sites, on-line databases.
- Human Resources management experience in a generalist capacity; solid understanding of employment law, OFCCP recruiting compliance.
- Formal presentation skills executive level to associate level. Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Solid systems experience and understanding.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources; MBA a plus
- Human Resources management, Acquisition Management within a manufacturing enterprise is a plus.