Director Talent Management & Leadership Development - Human Resources Learn Engage
Full-time - 40 hours - Days
The Director of Talent Management & Leadership Development will lead the design and development of strategies, methodologies and solutions for successful integration and implementation of effective talent management processes across WFBMC to ensure we can attract, develop and retain the best talent across the healthcare sector. Reporting to the AVP, Talent, Culture & Change, the Director of Talent Management and Leadership Development will drive initiatives to enhance business performance by shaping an organizational culture that promotes career development, respect, inclusion, collaboration, customer service and results. This role will partner with HR Business Partners, Design Centers and business leaders to identify needs, design, develop and delivery consistent and high quality talent management and leadership development solutions across the enterprise. The Director of Talent Management & Leadership Development will design and execute strategic priorities for evolving and shaping an organizational culture that promotes career development, respect, inclusion, collaboration, customer service and results.
Bachelor's' required Masters strongly preferred
5+ years of experience in talent and succession management
3+ year of direct management/leadership experience
Experience leading integration and technology enablement of all talent management processes
Experience in driving innovative approaches and solutions in leadership assessment and development
- Strong track record of applying a systematic approach to the implementation of talent solutions that require balancing competing priorities, resource constraints and anticipated business changes and needs
- Creative and strategic thinking skills and the ability to turn strategy into practical process solutions.
- Demonstrated experience developing and using talent analytics to understand trends, establish strategic talent practices, build compelling business cases and drive sound global talent management decision-making
- Highly developed leadership skills, advanced consulting skills and superior ability to build relationships, influence and gain commitment of internal business partners and key stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Thorough knowledge and experience with systematic assessment, development, competency modeling, evaluation theory and processes, and best practice talent methodologies and technologies
- Strong track record of delivering complex, multi-disciplined, change programs including culture change and team effectiveness
- Hands-on experience and expertise with formal change management, performance management, career management tools, employee engagement surveys, high performance team development, talent assessment instruments, leadership development, and development plan work
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work in partnership with the entire HR community
- Proven experience in the project management of multiple projects simultaneously and implementation of large scale initiatives with scalability requirement
- Conduct group facilitation as needed when requested by the business and/or HRBPs
- Business acumen and an understanding of talent trends across industries
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data and present in a cohesive, concise manner
- Proficiency of MS Office suite
- Design and implement global talent management strategies to identify and retain top talent, facilitate movement and development of talent, and build a diverse leadership bench.
- Actively engage and monitor the development of key talent pools (High Potentials, Diverse Talent, Successors) to ensure that development plans are in place and progressing. Partner with HR Business Partners to deploy targeted solutions as needed (assessment, coaching)
- Leverage organizational development best practices to identify strategic opportunities to ensure WFBMC is a great place to work, learn and discover (i.e. Rewards & Recognition portfolio)
- Partner with the Chief People Officer, HRBPs, the Executive Leadership Team, and People Managers across the organization to establish and embed the principles and overall approach to talent reviews, succession and strategic workforce planning.
- Assess and diagnose organizational needs relative to business performance gaps, design and implement development and change management strategies to address and resolve gaps, and maximize opportunities to connect with and develop employees across the enterprise
- Lead efforts to streamline and standardize talent processes as part of global HR Transformation initiative; serve as senior level subject matter expert on best in class process redesign and technology enablement
- Develop and maintain the enterprise-wide engagement model and end-to-end processes of WFBMC's Faculty & Staff Commitment Survey to include analysis, results reporting, action planning, and coordinating and monitoring follow-up activities across the organization; ensure sustainment and continuous improvement opportunities are identified and implemented annually
- Perform analysis on a variety of talent metrics and KPIs in order to provide the organization with an ongoing talent scan that consists of current state statistics, trends and projections
- Develop approach and tactics for ongoing career development and implement solutions to integrate development action planning and building bench strength for key roles into the performance model
- Act as a change agent and effectively utilize change management methodologies when deploying solutions and processes
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Leaders to champion efforts to drive high engagement and inclusion within the Corp Staff, University and Medical Center. Utilize the engagement survey results to measure progress.
- Partner with HRBPs and Chief Diversity Officer to ensure an intentional Diversity lens is brought to all talent initiatives, including Development for Growth programs, Rewards & Recognition, Performance Management, Organization and Talent Planning, etc.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Job ID: 21235