Essential Job Functions:
- Work with VP, PIPD, to evaluate, modify and implement a comprehensive performance management system
- Develop and implement strategies to improve JCCA”s performance evaluation process.
- Develop and implement processes to leverage existing employee strengths and identify improvement opportunities, utilizing methods such as 360 feedback, mentoring, coaching, training and programs to support development planning.
- Work with VP, PIPD and other agency leaders to strengthen succession planning.
Learning Management System
- Lead implementation and ongoing oversight of Learning Management System.
- Collaborate with VP, PIPD to assure alignment, coordination and tracking of clinical and non-clinical training.
Non – Clinical Staff Training
- Responsible for managing and overseeing non-direct care training agency wide.
- Consult with staff at all levels across the organization to understand underlying goals and to identify talent development/skill building solutions that meet the business objectives of JCCA.
- Collaborate with VP, PIPD to monitor and evaluate the training and professional development at JCCA; continuously monitor adjust, modify and strengthen training and professional development to meet the changing needs of our client population and staff.
- Partner with HR Director to develop and implement competency-based hiring practices to inform talent acquisition at JCCA.
- Partner across HR to integrate competencies into the full life-cycle of employees to include recruitment, selection, assessment, development, retention, and engagement
- Drive and execute enhancements to New Hire Orientation program, including onboarding activities, to ensure the achievement of desired staff retention results
- Identify, track and analyze metrics to measure organizational effectiveness solutions for employees; conduct organizational assessments and present data analysis and feedback to senior leadership employees
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- Master’s Degree in
- 7-10 years of talent management experience including Performance Management, LMS Administration and Training Design & Facilitation
- High energy, results and execution-focused work ethic with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Experience in the administration of talent management/assessment tools
- Overall business acumen, ethical decision making and relationship management skills
- Experience working in a not-for-profit Agency strongly preferred