- Design, develop and execute key talent development programs leveraging best practices in strategy and solution which may incorporate elements such as web and e-learning, classroom training, one on one sessions and a blended approach.
- Proactively leverage technology, industry best practices, and alternative learning methods to continuously evolve Getinge's talent development activities.
- Facilitate programs as needed and work with HR globally to confirm alignment on primary program objectives and prepare program content.
- Consult with business leaders to understand their leadership and management development needs for input and the appropriate sponsorship, engagement and alignment.
- Lead relevant internal communication and engagement efforts to ensure that employee participants have knowledge of and access to curriculum and development opportunities and/or tools.
- Create real time, easy access to resources via technology apps & virtual sites that puts the learner at the center of control for their development.
- Design IDPs, development resource guides and other development and succession tools/initiatives to ensure the 70/20/10 model is applied.
- Ensure the Americas have a disciplined and integrated approach to employee engagement.
- Ensure focus on performance management and coaching methodologies; creating as needed approaches.
- Leverage experience working with talent systems (e.g., enterprise learning management system) to integrate talent program offerings for internal clients.
Project and Vendor Management:
- Lead complex projects and global program delivery based on detailed project plans with key activities, milestones, stakeholders, timing and critical success factors.
- Screen, evaluate and recommend vendors for best fit for Getinge’s global training needs.
- Finalize contracts with vendors by partnering with internal contracting teams.
- Build and drive talent development and learning effectiveness analytics, measure the ROI of talent strategies informed by best practice, document lessons learnt and implement course corrections.
- Partner with HR leadership to support the overarching HR roadmap/strategy; contribute thought leadership on talent management trends and emerging solutions applicable to Getinge.
- Significant level of knowledge in organizational development and learning.
- Excellent coaching, communications, program and content development, collaboration, influencing and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience using SharePoint, PowerPoint, Social Media, and MS Office.
- Comfortable learning new technologies and tools.
- Strong team player with experience building and sustaining relationships.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to leverage technology and the internet to efficiently develop training programs, facilitate training and develop communication updates to the organization.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to changing structures and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organizational Development and/or related field.
- Master's degree in a related field would be a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Organizational Development or related field is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a medical device, healthcare, pharmaceutical industries, or regulated manufacturer is preferred.
- Must be a high energy, collaborative leader who has subject matter expertise in Leadership, Organizational & Career Development and a proven track record of working independently to build and implement effective talent initiatives.
- Ability to innovate and challenge current norms to drive change in the organization and work with people of varying backgrounds and organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategies into critical talent & workforce strategies/initiatives.
- Ability to improve talent and performance management practices.