Hilton Grand Vacations is looking for a passionate professional in Leadership and Talent Development committed to helping our team members grow, learn and gain valuable insights about their personal and professional development journey. This position can be located in either Orlando, FL or Las Vegas, NV.
The Director will be an experienced, but hands-on leader capable of providing strategic and tactical support for talent development initiatives across our sales and marketing teams. The Director will collaborate with their HR business partner(s) to align the people, programs, and process with the values and culture to create a learning organization committed to continued organizational development while simultaneously driving business results.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving high-performing teams
- Influencing organizational behavior and transformation
- Developing and delivering leadership programs (Manager level & above)
- Executing against the company's strategic goals
Core Functions include:
- Strategic Partnership and Consulting will be utilized to align Talent Development in support of the strategic vision by collaborating with business partners to identify development opportunities and competency gaps. Will serve as an internal consultant to drive talent strategy including enhancing team dynamics.
- Leadership Program Development and Delivery will begin with conducting needs assessments to design leadership development programs and tools which will enhance performance and positively impact productivity. Will serve as subject matter expert of learning curriculum in creating and delivering programs that are aligned with core values and leader success profile.
- Project Managementresponsibilities include managing multiple simultaneous projects and providing input on the development of new organization-wide initiatives.
- Analytics will be used to develop and implement pre-program solutions to prepare participants and maximize the experience; provide post-program feedback and solutions to support application of learning.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years' experience in Hospitality Industry and/or high-volume service-oriented industry
- 10+ years of progressive training/facilitation experience
- 6+ years of people management experience
- 20-40% travel
Training Experience Requirements
- Facilitation experience and certifications.
- Demonstrated ability to transform requirements into a final deliverable.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities and managing a wide range of projects.
- Ability to conduct needs assessments, gap analysis, performance analysis, and determine the appropriate performance improvement solution or initiative.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to influence leadership at all levels.
- Ability to work in and manage ambiguity- dealing with issues/areas that do not always have a process or a system in place.
- Master's Degree
- Experience with Behavioral Assessments
- 8+ years' experience in a managerial role
- Experience in a Director level role