ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone who can quickly onboard and help lead the design, creation, and execution of learning and employee / leadership development programs that enable our stores and leadership team. . The Talent Development Leader will be a well-organized hands-on Program Leader, with Coaching DNA, who thrives in a work-hard environment, holds accountability for several multi-phase projects at once, and rolls their sleeves up alongside their team. They will be able to partner with the key leader, other HR team members, and subject matter experts to enhance our overall learning strategy, deliver sustainable and impactful development experiences, and drive transformation through continuous improvement of the learning function.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Leadership: Own and execute the day to day management of learning staff including motivating, coaching, and growing direct reports. Manage the creation of business requirements, project plans/specifications, research and business case development. Provide oversight/input into the design, development, implementation and management of targeted programs or other general projects.
- Consulting: Partner with HR and business leaders to identify, develop, and implement solutions targeting store transformation, product knowledge, change leadership, employee development and overall talent management solutions (identify, select, develop, engage, and retain).
- Drive the strategy and roadmap aligning leadership, learning and talent development priorities and needs across Experience.
- Content Development: Design, develop and facilitate multi-platform content to support targeted learning and behavioral change using best practices in learning theory, learning technology, change management and communication (e.g. micro-learning, peer learning, action learning, blended solutions, learning portal management, toolkits, and marketing campaigns.
- Facilitation: Deliver quality training programs and development experiences through various platforms and methodologies.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced degree in Instructional Design, Learning, Leadership, Psychology, Organization Development, or other related fields preferred.Proven track record with at least 10 years of experience in training or client facing roles, with 3-5 years directly leading a team
- Experience delivering learning in a highly distributed environment, retail experience is desirable
- Prior experience with enterprise diversity and inclusion training design and delivery is a plu