$200K — $250K *
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (WHR) is seeking a Director, Talent Acquisition to join our team in Parsippany, New Jersey.
This position will lead a team focused on creating and implementing national talent acquisition strategies to ensure WHR has the talent to meet current and future business needs. This position is responsible for the oversight and management of recruitment efforts for all positions within Wyndham Hotels & Resorts in the United States, including Corporate as well as Managed Hotel roles.
The ideal candidate will use creative and innovative approaches to build our candidate pipeline with a heavy focus on high volume seasonal non-exempt recruiting, improve the efficiency of existing recruitment processes and systems, as well as increase the presence and knowledge of WHR as a preferred employer in the markets in which we operate.
This dynamic leader will build and maintain close relationships with our Human Resources team and hiring managers located in our Corporate offices (Parsippany, NJ and Irving, TX) as well as at our Managed Properties throughout the United States. This role is a true business partner focusing on attracting quality talent. This role will uphold our philosophy of global multiculturalism as well as embedding diversity initiatives into talent management.
This position will manage a recruitment team and will report into the GVP, Human Resources.
• High level of autonomy. Will work independently with strategic direction from GVP, Human Resources. Must be able to effectively collaborate and influence in a highly matrixed and dynamic environment.
• Makes decisions on a daily basis focused on strengthening the organization’s capabilities, ensuring it has the talent to meet current and future business needs
• Leads cross-functional efforts involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Actively manages a multi-faceted team across multiple disciplines
This position will partner with Human Resource and Finance organizations across our business. Position is responsible for managing the recruitment budget while measuring the effectiveness of the dollars spent.
This position will negotiate as well as oversee negotiations between applicants and hiring managers on behalf of WHR.
• Exceptional client focus and natural ability to build relationships
• Proven track record of solid recruiting metrics.
• Ability to be adaptable, flexible and quickly pivot to respond to business needs.
• Experience successfully creating and implementing recruiting processes and strategy for high volume and/or seasonal roles.
• Passion for innovation and continuous improvement. Change agent.
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Experience providing consulting support for people and change management issues
• Experience with process improvement related initiatives.
• Must be detail orientated and have excellent organizational skills.
• Must be comfortable presenting in front of senior leaders.
• Experience with use of different recruiting tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.) for sourcing active and passive candidates
• Experience successfully partnering with external agencies, providers, suppliers, and firms.
• Experience in negotiating job offers and acting as a liaison between applicants and hiring managers
• Ability to network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employee referrals to find potential talent
• Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business, psychology, or related field.
• 7+ years of experience performing recruitment responsibilities to include experience in life cycle,
metrics, strategy, requisition management.
• Experience in hospitality recruitment is preferred.
• Experience in managing and nurturing a team is required.
• Experience with MS Office, SuccessFactors preferred.
Valid through: 4/13/2021
$200K — $250K
8 days ago