The Director, Talent Acquisition will develop and execute the talent acquisition strategies necessary to achieve Support.Coms business goals and support the company's long-range plans. The incumbent will provide mentoring, coaching and leadership support, in building and developing a high performing global talent acquisition team focused on company deliverables (fill rates and attrition) while ensuring the recruitment process, as designed, is executed consistently across multiple sites and countries.
- Develop, initiate, and implement a wide range of cost-effective home sourcing strategies that result in meeting hiring and retention metrics in order to achieve required staffing levels for multiple programs.
- Compile, maintain, analyze and report data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, new hires, cost per hire, fill rates, and related information to business partners and HR leadership.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications and HR Business partners on employment branding to ensure proper messaging. Monitor utilization results and benchmark performance.
- Coordinate sourcing methods to be used in recruiting including outsource agencies and advertisers. Follow up with tracking the effectiveness of those methods.
- Consult with internal Operations teams in identifying system/process enhancements necessary to better align recruiting solutions with their business goals, including prioritizing those enhancements needed to meet project deadlines and budgets. Build deep relationships with our business partners to improve outcomes and ensure KPIs are met.
- Assist in implementation project work plans including pre-planning items including but not limited to: overall strategy, scope definition, timelines, and resource / financial / risk / quality and communication plans.
- Develop and lead a Talent Acquisition team responsible for the recruiting, interviewing, selection and pre-employment processing of qualified candidates. Ensure the team is up to date on talent trends, knowledge of recruiting issues, and competitive market practices.
- Manage our application processes and vendors in complying with all federal, state and local laws.
- Partner with our Country Heads to align on the local nuances for recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related HR field, PHR preferred.
- 8+ years Human Resources experience in talent acquisition with at least five years' experience managing recruitment teams.
- Experience recruiting in a BPO call center environment required, global experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership skills with a philosophy of creating a high-trust culture that empowers employees as individual contributors and fosters a strong team environment.
- Possess initiative, creativity, and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix organizational structure, developing strong relationships with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and HR related applications including applicant tracking and HRIS systems. Experience with ADP a plus.
- Proven presentation skills in a variety of settings: one-on-one, small, and large groups, with peers, subordinates, and bosses.
- Understanding of customer priorities and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to build productive relationships at all levels.
- Effectively adapts in times of change or adversity.
- Finds innovative ways to achieve functional goals by looking for different methods, processes or resources.