As the influential Leader of Sales Talent Acquisition for the largest Division of Stryker with a selling force of over 1200, the Director Talent Acquisition is responsible for planning, developing and directing all aspects of talent acquisition and overall end-to-end recruiting process for the U.S. Orthopedics Group sales recruiting team.
You will significantly influence strategy and serve as a key leader in the global talent acquisition function, ensuring a strong focus on candidate and client experience.
You will create strong partnerships with senior leaders and HRBP’s to develop and implement hiring strategies based on the unique needs of each business unit, coaching on talent acquisition strategies, and navigating and resolving supply/demand issues and be a thought leader on required skillsets and strategies to acquire specific talent as the company evolves. This role may work remotely with domestic travel.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Build and lead a highly efficient and customer-facing team by developing respected TA professionals who are business knowledgeable, proactive, responsive and client-focused, ensuring consistency in recruitment strategy and practices across the US.
- Responsible for the attraction, assessment, and selection of talent and will partner with business leaders throughout the Orthopedics Group to design comprehensive and creative sourcing strategies that will create a pipeline of diverse top talent to drive business success.
- Continue to champion our Employment Value Proposition that reflects the company’s dynamic and growth oriented corporate culture, ensuring that this brand will be attractive to all types of target candidates.
- Coach and consult with hiring managers on recruitment and talent mobility best practices to ensure that talent acquisition is driving the business to meet and achieve its goals.
- Develop and lead the entire recruitment process, from leading demand planning, to attraction and sourcing strategies, to offer and onboarding. Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally.
- Working with the TA COE and VP HR, develop Workforce Planning scenarios, through collaboration with HR Business Partners, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition and Group Leadership to identify talent gaps and develop strategies to address organizational needs.
- Responsible for reporting on metrics and performance, and analyzing trends to identify and solve potential issues before they become issues.
- Conducts critical analyses using business-intelligence tools to ensure analytics are assessed for efficiency and effectiveness that lead to profitability.
- Continuous improvement: refine and increase the quality of search delivery and the diversity of slates. Stay abreast of employment trends affecting the recruitment function, current employment legislation and policies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field is required. Graduate degree is preferred.
- 10+ years proven HR leadership experience, with 7+ years leading Talent Acquisition teams preferably in sales
- U.S experience is required, Global exposure or experiencepreferred.
- Prior leadership experience with direct people leadership responsibility. Proven experience managing and leading large teams with a strong focus on operational excellence.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer relations and building strong and influential relationships at all levels within an organization; problem solving and proactive service orientation.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to package information in clear, concise executive level ready format
- Proven ability to drive programs, lead people through change and meet deliverables in a complex environment
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a rapidly changing regulatory and business environment
Work From Home: YesTravel Percentage: Up to 50%