A Director, Talent Acquisition - Sales at Nutanix must have a strong recruiting background in Sales, Channel, and Marketing (supporting roles). Technical knowledge is a plus in distributed systems, virtualization and software development technologies.
The Director will be responsible for multiple clients within the global Sales organization, Customer Success and Marketing. This role requires a seasoned talent acquisition professional who will be responsible for overseeing, driving strategic initiatives that require strong partnerships with Sr. level execs. You are someone who demonstrates strong leadership and already has extensive experience managing Talent Advisors. You lead by example and use data to measure results, influence the team and senior leadership, as well as identify opportunities for growth and development within your team.
You can leverage relationships across the organization to influence the leaders of other departments across Nutanix, including sales, client support, marketing, and internal recruiting. The role also requires the first point of contact for HR related issues, figuring out the employee benefits (getting similar data for other companies).
- Work with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs
- Identify potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Call, screen and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Nutanix and it has to offer the Industry's top talent
- Lead recruiting initiatives from the beginning to the end of the hiring cycle including successfully pre and post closing candidates on opportunities with Nutanix
- Client facing with Managers, Directors, VP and Sr. Staff around resource planning and organizational development
- Report on recruitment metrics from Jobvite and Excel based reports, to include analysis of hiring trends both internal and external
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of related work experience in a search firm or in house recruiting/sourcing 5+ years of experience in internet sourcing and cold calling
- Managing a full team, in the US and Global distributed offices
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Google, Outlook, Excel, etc
- Travel is required both domestically and internationally
- Results oriented with demonstrated strategic thinking, innovation and flexibility