This successful and well-established company is searching for a Director of Talent Acquisition. Operating in an atmosphere similar to a start-up, they are in a growth mode and offer amazing benefits.
This positon requires a true recruiter; one who is proactive and strategic. Reporting to the VP of HR, you will manage a team of 4. Must have strong leadership skills with an interest in developing innovative recruiting strategies.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will serve as the idea generator behind our recruiting efforts, defining new strategies and tactics for identifying, engaging, and hiring the best talent across all functions. He or she will also be a “doer”; driving talent acquisition, focusing on our branding, candidateexperience, interviewer training, diversity hiring, internship programs, hiring metrics, sourcing strategies, career fairs, and more. The director will work closely with hiring managers and senior leaders to determine needs, align innovative recruiting strategies, measure and deliver results, and enable our growth. The Director builds high-level quality relationships in the community and internally to promote the company’s careers and internship opportunities, generate referrals and develop centers of influence.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 8years of recruiting experience, including 3 or more years in a high-growth company.
- At least 3years of experience managing and developing others in the recruiting function.
- Strong project and event management skills, including hands-on recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully developing a strategic road map for the talent function, including setting and achieving goals, building/leading a team, identifying opportunities and driving process improvement, and increasing customer satisfaction in a high-demand global organization.
- Strong educational credentials with an advanced degreepreferred.