This Director of Talent Acquisition will lead all recruitment efforts, including managing the internal recruitment team and all external recruitment agencies, to identify and attract the right candidates to make a difference in our payables organization and achieve their business goals faster. The Director of Talent Acquisition will develop and execute methods of identifying, sourcing, assessing and attracting top talent for the organization. This individual will partner closely with business executives, corporate and operational managers, and senior staff to proactively source, screen and procure new talent into various roles throughout the organization. The Director of Talent Acquisition is relied upon to meet aggressive hiring goals, contribute to various talent acquisition projects, and to constantly recruit to fill a pipeline of qualified and interested applicants.
- Seek out and identifies qualified candidates for open positions by way of cold calls, networking, reviewing applications/resumes, partnering with external recruitment agencies, and conducting interviews. Makes recommendations to hiring manager of qualified candidates.
- Manage a team of sourcers and recruiters dedicated to the payables line of business.
- Review and interview applicants to validate their work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position where they are being considered.
- Utilize online recruiting sources and social networks, make recommendations to identify and recruit candidates, and research new ways of using technology for recruitment.
- Identifies and utilizes viable recruiting sources such as educational institutions, employment organizations, media sources, online databases, social media and job fairs and maintains a good working relationship with these sources.
- Proactively and creatively source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of talent for local and national positions. Facilitate timely feedback.
- Act as a strategic advisor and business partner to our payables organization; closely aligning with business executives, corporate, and operational managers and senior staff to proactively source, screen and procure new talent into the organization.
- Participates in the tactical and strategic planning process of various departments, matching business plan with recruiting needs.
- Keeps abreast of state, federal, and company procedures/policies as they pertain to employment, safety, and health issues.
- Coordinate all activities of approved area employment agencies and temporary agencies for the payables organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
- 10+ years recruiting experience in a fast-pace corporate environment or in an agency with thorough knowledge of the full life cycle recruiting process.
- Leadership presence and credibility to interact with all levels of employees and stakeholders, including C-level senior executives. Track record of influencing senior leaders.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills; must be diplomatic and tactful.
- Can effectively manage global and complex change and shift gears comfortably; highly effective in ambiguous environments; able to deliver expected results with minimal direction and guidance.
- Strong experience leading a diverse, global team.
- Experience managing vendor relationships & negotiating vendor agreements.
- Seasoned executive recruiter with demonstrated success in the art of client management, executive candidate engagement and cutting-edge sourcing methodology and strategies.
- Proven ability to strategize, prioritize, and develop creative new methods to attract talent to fill candidate pipeline.
- Prior experience utilizing an ATS tool.
- International recruitment experience is a plus.
- Stellar knowledge and proven experience utilizing a variety of sourcing techniques and tools.
- Experience managing a team of sourcers/recruiters.