As Talent Acquisition Operations Director, you will be responsible for fostering relationships with key stakeholders, developing strategic programs centered around employee on-boarding, candidate referral program, social media, career website strategy, recruiting performance metrics and operational efficiencies.
Reporting to the VP, Global Talent, this position requires an experienced recruiting operations leader who truly has a "sense of urgency," thrives in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment and has the ability and track-record of influencing others.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company's future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
In this role, you will:
- Develop and create a strategy and plan that will provide a framework for how we operationally implement global recruiting systems and processes
- Lead teams accountable for the execution of key staffing operational processes, including interview scheduling, recruiting coordination for all post-offer processes, and all staffing-related operational and management reporting
- Manage hiring plans in partnership with Finance, while creating reporting to keep the leadership team up to date on hiring progress
- Conceptualize and deliver recruiting metrics and dashboards for both the organization and business leaders to support accountability and transparency in all recruitment processes
- Drive work to optimize use of data for better and faster data-driven decision making
- Oversee external vendor performance to ensure services are delivered in a quality and controlled manner
- Lead large, cross-functional initiatives, as well as change / transformation efforts
- Create and execute comprehensive project plans for new systems and process implementations
- Monitor internal and external trends, best practices, compliance & regulations
- Define and measure quality standards and controls to enhance customer experience, ensure compliance and regulatory requirements are met, and gain process efficiencies
- 8-10 years of progressive Talent Operations experience with a focus on project management, tools and systems experience
- Demonstrated people management experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with recruiting teams spread across the globe
- Superior analytical strength, attention to detail, open communication and the ability to work independently on assigned projects and drive results
- Hard-wired for continuous improvement – you know processes and programs can always be optimized and improved
- Previous experience working with HR technologies, Workday strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and comfortable with giving presentations
- Ability to partner and work effectively in a cross functional leadership capacity
- Strong self awareness and judgement, ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and problem solve
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly.