A day in the life:
· Partner with Hiring Managers and HR business partners from all divisions (Consumer, Luxury, Professional and Active Cosmetics) to understand hiring needs and develop cohesive search strategies for open and upcoming positions
· Coach, develop and grow recruiters
· Develop and maintain deep and specific network of top Packaging, Sourcing, Procurement and Development talents, both active and passive, through referrals, sourcing, networking and cold calling
· Identify talents to lead, drive L'Oreal's Corporate Operations.
· Drive L'Oreal's employer brand awareness, increase candidate engagement, and drive candidates to apply to Operations career opportunities.
· Business Partner to the Hiring Managers and Divisional HR partners by providing industry insights regarding the talent trends, competition, etc.
· Drive offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendation/negotiation, offer letter generation and offer responses
· Grow and maintain L'Oreal USA talent pipeline through sourcing activity and networking while ensuring data quality and integrity through utilization of CRM database and Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
· Participate in campus recruitment activities including career fairs, candidate screening and interview days.
· This role will be based in our recently renovated Clark, NJ office (The HUB) with up to 25% travel to NYC and Berkeley Heights, NJ.
What you'll bring:
· Minimum 7 years experience in full life-cycle recruitment. Experience recruiting for Supply Chain, Manufacturing and/or Distribution roles is preferred.
· Bachelor's Degree required
· Team Player
· Big Picture Thinking
· Excellent Influencing skills
· Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Ability to strategically source diverse candidates including fluency in LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM and ATS systems
· Sound decision-making skills
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail