As Director of Talent Acquisition, you will develop and execute innovative recruitment strategies, lead a dynamic team and foster a compelling employment brand and unparalleled candidate experience. You will partner closely with leaders and hiring managers across the organization to propose initiatives to improve our talent acquisition program, improve processes, drive creative pipeline building/sourcing strategies, and optimize the talent acquisition structure.
Here’s where you’ll focus your efforts to translate our organizational and business priorities into defined actions for attracting the talent critical to the success of the company:
• Lead the talent acquisition process end to end to deliver top talent within established search timelines and time-to-fill metrics.
• Create and implement a sourcing strategy for the business to meet current talent acquisition needs and build a pipeline for future roles while effectively utilizing the process, systems, and tools
• Build and lead an effective and talented recruitment organization to source and recruit an exceptional and diverse talent (professional to director-level).
• Partner closely with the Talent Management team to drive internal talent identification and match with key roles and development opportunities to ensure long-term organizational bench strength.
• Build and actively engage with external networks, affiliations and social media to foster Fortive and Fluke’s unique employment brand through active and passive recruiting strategies.
• Gather competitive data, industry trends, and labor market conditions and translate these into successful workforce planning and search strategies.
• Provide training and education to hiring managers and partner on the recruiting process, interviewing techniques, effective networking strategies, etc. inspiring a strong partnership between Hiring managers, HR, and the Talent Acquisition team.
• Lead the strategy and execution of a targeted University Relations/College Recruitment program to identify both undergraduate and MBA talent.
The ideal candidate will possess the executive presence and business acumen to partner effectively with Senior Management across the business. The successful candidate has the ability to acclimate quickly, is able to be a contributing member to the Fluke HR Leadership team, and is a strategic partner to business leadership.
• 10+ years of progressive experience in a talent acquisition or applicable HR experience within a global, multi-site Fortune 500 company.
• 5+ years talent acquisition management experience.
• BS/BA in business administration or related field.
• Demonstrated success in managing full life cycle recruiting based on key performance indicators/metrics.
• Past experience and proven success building and/or expanding a talent acquisition function, which includes developing strategies, tactics and measurements to manage professional and senior level recruitment. Experience in an environment known for attracting outstanding talent and strong HR practices preferred.
• A strong collaborative leadership style with ability to drive change and build followership across multiple business units, locations, organizational levels, and functions.
• Process and results orientation. A history of building sustainable and innovative standard work and systems and utilize a process improvement mindset develop recommendations and implement solutions. Ability to lead through Fortive Business Systems – FBS.
• Business acumen, coupled with executive presence. Ability to inspire confidence and gain and hold the trust of senior level executives and management.
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills. Ability to work with a variety of leaders and experts to build consensus around recruitment strategy and tactics. You have strong consulting, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated success developing and executing senior level hiring plans for Director, General Manager and C Level within the technology industry by establishing, cultivating and maintaining solid working relationships with executives.