This role will require a strong understanding of Intuit’s mission as well as business priorities across customer and product segments. You will partner closely with leaders to help create the vision, strategies and priorities for our global Executive Recruiting team. You will lead, grow, empower and inspire a team of seasoned talent acquisition professionals, and work across the broader Talent Acquisition team to deliver on the overall talent needs of the company.
What you'll bring
- 10+ years’ experience in a senior TA leadership role partnering with officers and executives on global executive staffing needs
- Deep subject matter expert in executive recruiting with an extensive network of external relationships that can be leveraged to keep a pulse on the business and competitor dynamics, access to established and emerging leadership talent, and to create and extend the networks of our Intuit executives
- Experienced leader with a track record of building, leading and inspiring high performing teams. Demonstrated capability of hiring and developing great talent, consistently setting bold objectives for the team and providing the clarity and support to reach these objectives together
- Proven track record of successfully managing c-level relationships, effectively partnering on talent strategy development and execution
- Highly capable and experienced presenter at the executive level in both formal and informal settings
- Demonstrate a bias for action and subject matter expertise that enables you to be a valuable business partner
- Track record of a commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and a belief that diverse teams bring better business and customer outcomes
- BS/BA or equivalent in work experience.