WeWork is currently seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition to lead our Enterprise recruitment efforts. We are seeking a leader who has a deep knowledge and understanding of the talent landscape across a variety of industries, both technical and non-technical. Building a team and attracting top talent to join WeWork, this leader will be a key contributor to the explosive growth trajectory as WeWork, and our other business lines, fulfill our mission to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living.
The Director will lead a growing talent acquisition team. Due to extreme growth, the projections to double the employee base requires a leader with strategic and tactical expertise in scaling. This leader must create a talent acquisition practice that supports executives and managers by building an integrated talent partnership model that enables extreme global growth.
About Enterprise at WeWork:
WeWork has evolved from providing flexible workspaces for individual members to providing a full suite of design, construction, and operations solutions to a wide range of members including Enterprise companies. Under the Powered by We (PxWe) brand, WeWork leverages its vast experience, market penetration, and economies of scale to deliver exceptional custom designed spaces and services for clients of all shapes and sizes.
Partnering with the Business:
- In conjunction with other members of the Talent and People Leadership team, be a trusted advisor to internal leaders bringing clarity to organizational design, compensation structure and role design needs
- Determine workforce planning strategies, leveraging data to determine both short and long-term recruiting plans
- Coach senior business leaders on effective interviewing strategies and value of in-house and search firm capabilities
- Leading Executive and Corporate recruitment efforts for the Design, Development and Real Estate teams
Scaling WeWork's Delivery Processes & Metrics Dashboard:
- Design the team and structures that produce the foundation of processes, analytics and dashboards which will enable scaling and innovation in partnership with People Leadership Team and TA Operations
- Develop best-in-class talent acquisition strategies, methods, referrals, direct sourcing and social media strategy in partnership with People Team, TA Operations and Branding teams.
- Contribute to the design and evolution of leading edge recruiting tools and processes for sourcing, assessment and onboarding
- Build robust talent pipelines that tap into targeted universities, companies, regions and technical communities
- Maintain and communicate TA Effectiveness metric tool, track hiring goals vs actual hires and report to leaders in timely fashion
- BA/BS degreerequired. Master’s or applicable graduate degree desirable
- Talent acquisition experience in both in-house and agency environment preferred
- Experience in the Design and Construction space preferred
- 8+ years of professional experience that includes:
- Leading a talent acquisition function at a search firm or a hyper growth business
- 3+ years of experience managing a high performing TA team