CRH's Americas Materials, a division of CRH, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, cement, asphalt, readymixed concrete and paving and construction services in North America.. Our operations span North America with 24,100 employees at close to 1,300 locations in 44 US States and 6 Canadian provinces.
The Director, Talent Acquisition will provide operational and strategic recruiting and sourcing services for AMAT South Division businesses. The Director will be responsible for defining talent acquisition strategy, developing efficient and productive recruiting processes, developing and managing candidate pipeline, and creating metrics and reporting to make sure the recruiting function is running efficiently. The Director will be responsible for managing MBA recruitment across the US and is accountable for delivering against shared goals including use of technology, data analytics and inclusion & diversity.
- Full cycle - source and recruit mid-management and senior professional positions
- Direct contact with Region VP, HR & Talent Acquisition Manager(s)
- Liaise with other Talent Acquisition Directors on best practices and coordination of recruiting activities.
- Manage MBA Recruitment for AMAT Leadership Development Program
- Manage division-wide recruiting relationships – vendors, tools, automation
- Develop external relationships for sourcing and pipeline development
- Develop recruiting blueprint for Region & OpCo to adapt and use
- Provide and help implement best practices in recruitment across division
- Focus on branding, marketing, pipeline development across division
- Research prospective candidate data, pools, trends, target industries
- Support Division’s College Recruiting – Intern & Full-Time
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or related field
- Experience conducting nationwide searches and recruiting campaigns for hiring management and senior professionals in multiple disciplines
- Experience with use of different recruiting tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.) for sourcing active and passive candidates
- Experience successfully partnering with external agencies, providers, suppliers, and firms.
- Experience in negotiating job offers and acting as a liaison between applicants and hiring managers
- Experience with MS Office, job boards and software based Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employee referrals to find potential talent
- Ability to communicate with hiring managers and candidates at all levels (written/verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent searches
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs