Talent Acquisition is responsible for sourcing, assessing, and driving the selection of talent to support business needs.
- Proactively and creatively sources, leads and screens candidates to develop pools of talent for all positions across Cardinal Health.
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred.
- Creates a positive candidateexperience.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Partner with functional business leaders on Talent Acquisition strategy including business ramp ups and acquisitions
- Manage a large team of recruiters and contract staff supporting all levels of recruitment (Hourly to Executive Level) for the Corporate Segment
- Report to Vice Present, Global Talent Acquisition
- Collaboratively work with Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits and HR Business Partners to support recruitment needs across the Corporate functions
- Coach recruiters through recruitment strategies, key business initiatives and daily problem solving
- Bachelors and Advanced Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 12+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Prior supervisory experience, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Provides leadership to managers and experienced professional staff may also manage front line supervisors
- Manages an organizational budget
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Assists in the development of functional strategy
- Decisions have an extended impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with internal and/or external leaders, including senior management
- Persuades others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.