- The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for leading and developing a team in executing proactive talent acquisition strategies to source, screen, select and onboard top talent across a diverse multi facility operation. Plans, develops, and directs recruitment processes and employment programs.
- Works with management to understand current and future workforce needs. Assesses external labor market conditions, develops the most effective, economical and appropriate recruiting channels and methods on a national scale. Partners with TA team to translate business partner needs into talent acquisition solutions.
- Leverages resources to achieve the effective sourcing, branding and attraction, screening and selection, hiring and on-boarding of high quality, diverse talent across the organization.
- The Director of Talent Acquisition will be current on ATS systems and sourcing trending using the most current social media and technical tools & strategies.
- Key responsibilities also include organizing, analyzing and reporting on staffing activity metrics or new program features. Manages 15 or more direct and/or virtual talent acquisition resources with experience to include building a centralized function.
- Manages and maintains good relationships with all Talent Acquisition associated vendors and recruitment firms.
- BachelorDegree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field and/or equivalent experience.
Advanced degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Seven to ten years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Staffing in a complex, high volume environment; Strong experience in full life-cycle recruiting.
- Three to five years of direct supervisory responsibility in Talent Acquisition, Staffing or Human Resources with demonstrated success in performance management and staff development.
- Healthcareexperience highly preferred.
- Experience in HR operations and/or staffing analytics.
- Experience utilizing structured candidate assessment methodologies and tools (i.e. – behavioral based interviewing, blitz interview events) for candidate selection.
- Experience in working as part of a business team to achieve positive outcomes in human capital and talent acquisition
- Proficiency with MS Office products, ATS & HRIS systems such as PeopleSoft, Taleo, HealthcareSource and Lawson are necessary.